Buying an apartment in Benalmádena have been increasing in recent years, especially by foreigners, such as the Russians, who feel very attracted to the Costa del Sol and all its cities thanks to its amazing weather, the sympathy of the Spanish and the imposing gastronomy, 20 km of beach, know other points of interest on Benalmadena that are equally important and attract the gaze of hundreds of buyers each year. In this place the prices of the apartments start from 40,000 euros onwards, which are just type of study, that is, they do not exceed 40 square meters and they have a single room and a single bathroom, as far as its location, we can say that usually located in the center of the city and not in front of the beach, those apartments with sea view and with a greater number of rooms, between 2 and 3, can be found from 150,000 euros.
Benalmádena is without doubt one of the most important and impressive sites of the Costa del Sol, mainly due to the large number of sites dedicated to leisure in the area, such as casinos, aquariums, an amusement park, a renowned mountain railway, as well as one of the most important marinas of Andalucia. This is a municipality in the province of Malaga in Andalucia, is part of the Costa del Sol and is located about 22 kilometers southwest of the provincial capital, its stunning beaches are also one of the main attractions that make more and more tourists approach to the area, either for vacation or to carry out buy an apartment in Benalmádena, the 8th largest city in the province, where there are also about 40 real estate agencies.
From Benalmadena we can also say that there is an excellent relationship in the properties for sale in terms of quality and price; It is also important to highlight that one of the reasons that encourages foreigners to buy an apartment in the area is that it is only 25 minutes from the city of Marbella and 15 minutes from the Pablo Picasso Malaga Airport. There are also great places to visit as the cablecar, the “parque la Paloma” and the amusement park Tivoli World.
It is also important to note that it has an impressive beach potential, and in this point it is relevant to mention its renowned promenade, which extends over much of the coast, and which gives rise to a seaport and sports port, where Which you will find the best yachts, together with apartment buildings very attractive for foreigners, especially for the view and tranquility that it offers, and which are also the most exclusive of the whole region, also, it welcomes the best coffees and restaurants.
How much does an apartment in Benalmadena cost?
- The apartments ranges from 40,000 € to 450,000 € in the case of the latter is the most attractive and new, of approximately 150 square meters, while the cheapest are just a room and about 40 meters squares.
The most economic are just those type of study, and whose price is around 40,000 euros and have the following characteristics:
– 23 m²
– 1 bedroom
– Located in calle benalmádena, Arroyo de la Miel
– It is not furnished, only has air conditioning in the kitchen-living room, closets and bathroom
– Quiet area and close to shops, as well as the ambulance train and all bars and shops
– 4 km from the beach
– Second hand, excellent condition
An apartment that sells for 160,000 euros has the following characteristics:
– Located on Av. Europa, Hacienda Torrequebrada
– One minute walk to the beach
– With panoramic sea views
– Beautiful urbanization with swimming pool, soccer field and tennis
– 101 m. Of surface, 6 m2 of kitchen, 20 m2 of dining room, 10 m2 of terrace
– 2 double rooms
– 2 bathrooms
– New property
– Equipped kitchen
– South orientation
– Marble floor
– Climalit exterior carpentry.
An apartment for sale in the area for 202,000 euros has the following features:
– 107 m²
– 3 rooms
– Located in Avenida Rocas Blanca s / n, Montealto, Benalmádena
– Minimalist decoration
– 2 bathrooms
– Terrace with panoramic sea view
– Fully furnished
Now, those who have higher budgets can access those apartments of greater value, and is that for example an apartment that sells at 425,000 euros has the following characteristics:
– 92 m²
– Located in Calle Puerto Deportivo, Solymar – Puerto Marina, Benalmádena
– 2 bedrooms
-Terrace of 15 m2
– Large living room with views to the Port
– Independent kitchen, has a cellar.
– There is a lift, tropical garden, a communal solarium with pool, sauna, barbecue area, security cameras, enclosed area
– It includes a parking garage.
Almost half of the properties are acquired by foreign Local and foreigners buyers are inclined to buy apartments in the Costa del Sol, more specifically in areas like Marbella, and of course Benalmádena, even almost half of property purchases in this area are sold to foreigners who are attracted by the climate -300 hundred days of sun-, luxurious atmosphere –thanks to the big quantity of golf course, clubs, restaurants, bars and off course shopping, but also because of the tranquility offered by the place and of course relaxing life that exists here.
And is that for example while Russian and Nordic are inclined luxurious and exclusive homes, the British, Belgian and German are hunting for the best deals, ie, the lowest prices, which allows us to find different types of investors the same area.
That is why often held meetings, whose main objective is to promote the sale of property to foreigners, which today account for at least 40% of all real estate transactions in the Costa del Sol.
For his part, President of Barcelona Meeting Point, Enrique Lacalle, has recently highlighted several media that the Russians “love Spain”; even he noted, it is precisely this type of tourism the most growth has occurred in recent years in the Costa del Sol because they are those who have decided to purchase a large number of properties that are available in that area.
Also exists here a large demand from the Russian middle class to acquire second homes holiday mode on the Spanish coast as a result they are fascinated with the weather as well as the beaches, as well as the friendliness and pleasant which are native in Spain, and are also typical dishes of your choice, plus the Spanish real estate is affordable for them.
Real estate agencies in Benalmádena
- IHomes, Real Estate in Benalmadena
Federico Garcia Lorca Avenue
- Sunny Home Real Estate
Av. Juan Luis Peralta
- Terrena gestion inmobiliaria S.L
Urbanizacion Torremuelle Costa, Paseo del Genil,
- Real Estate Riviera Real Estate
Av. Antonio Machado
- Inmoben Real Estate Agency
Av. Las Palmeras, 19, 29630
- Euro Market Real Estate
Av. De la Estación, 11,
- Alros Investments
Av. Juan Luis Peralta
- Rosso Property
Calle Blvd., 29631 Arroyo de la Miel
Reasons to buy an apartment in Benalmádena
- Enviable location: from the peaks of the Sierra de Mijas to the sea about 27 kilometers from the surface of this renowned city that is part of the metropolitan area of Malaga extend. In some places falls mode cliff and its territory is crossed by the highway A-7 which connects the zone with some nuclei of the Mediterranean coast and the provincial capital. It is just 25 minutes from the city of Marbella and 15 minutes from Pablo Picasso Airport Malaga, all this has made has increasingly ads-sale purchase in the area, since they are built every year hundreds of new properties lists Brand New.
2. The eighth largest city in the province, according to the latest census conducted by the National Statistics Institute (INE) in 2015, is the 8th most populous municipality in the province, which has three main nuclei: Benalmádena Costa, Arroyo de la Miel, Benalmádena Pueblo, however the extensive growth that has taken the area in terms of demography and urbanization has tended these 3 core unified look. The most recent data from the budget of the area date back to 2013, date for which was a total of 99.613.795.29 €.
3. One of the main destinations on the Costa del Sol: we know that the Costa del Sol in Spain is one of the regions most visits received, not only by Spain but by citizens of virtually anywhere in the world, however, is just Benalmadena one of the areas throughout the region that receives more visitors, and has to do no doubt with all the places to have fun with that account, such as the amusement park, the stunning beaches, luxurious casinos and even the largest marina of Andalucia.
4. Properties frontline: Did you ever imagine to live between the magic of the sea and the wonderful peaks of the Sierra de Mijas? Here you can find the most luxurious, striking and imposing buildings, with sea view and other services that make your stay the most rewarding and memorable, such as condominiums gym, tennis courts, playgrounds and much more; so the Spanish property sector has had a major boom thanks to this region.
Places you cannot miss
As mentioned above, one of the main attractions are there in this area is that it has a number of places that make your stay unforgettable days, and which undoubtedly has driven hundreds of tourists who are interested on investing in real estate on the Costa del Sol, thanks to the current favorable situation in the Spanish housing market, more specifically in Benalmádena.
Parque de la Paloma:
This site has been listed by Trip Advisor Spain as the first of all the places to visit in the area, which can be visited from just 14.54 euros, is a major provisions park for all audiences, in which you can find a variety of animals with which the smallest of the house (your children) can play and have fun. Likewise there is provided an area for the enjoyment of adults where they can sit and read a book, enjoy nature, sunbathing, strolling and meeting or simply take a selfie and share it with friends.
Puerto Marina Benalmádena:
This site has already twice been awarded the title of Best Marina del Mundo, inclusive; hundreds of times has been called the Venice of Andalucia.
The main reason for that is so popular and prominent is that the port is composed of a pair of artificial islands, which are connected to each other through small bridges, which house many apartments for sale in Benalmádena, which are without doubt one of the most important places to invest, whether to live there forever, to visit seasonally, or Why not? Buy it for your family and rent for a few days or weeks to vacationers and get extra profits without much effort, since undoubtedly hundreds of travelers want to stay in such a privileged area like this.
Some describe it as a celestial experience, others as a place you can not miss, the truth is that when climbing this cable car the view is totally enjoyable and fascinating, from the top can see the whole city as well as the stunning coastline that invites you to enjoy every minute in this paradise. There you can also enjoy the spectacle of raptors. Many say that in the cafeteria souvenirs are usually a little expensive, but worth ringside to see the best views.
“authentic, special, pleasant and beautiful” are just some of the adjectives that visitors have described this place, the village is without doubt one of the places you can not miss here, which also It has viewpoints that provide a spectacular view of almost the entire Costa del Sol, as well as the Sierra de Mijas.
In general we can say that is the typical village of Andalusia, which has streets full of gardens and flowers, white houses and narrow streets, no doubt a very charming place.
Options for leisure and fun
“Anyone who invests in fun invests for life” is a common phrase in real estate, and has to do with acquiring properties in areas where there is a large number of activities, which let you have fun frequently and also draw the attention of thousands of buyers when selling the property, which is why we want to do a sort of list of the most important activities that can be carried out in the area.
- Opera Beach Club: This is a cocktail bar where you can enjoy a different night, is located on the Avenida del Puerto, s / n. Puerto Marina Shopping Mall. 1st floor.
- Cablecar Benalmádena: In this telephonic not only can you enjoy a spectacular trip that will take you to the top of Mount Calamorro, but also you can do hiking trails. It is a journey of about 10-15 minutes to the summit of Mount Calamorro, the highest one of Benalmádena, to about 800 meters of height. Once up there you can enjoy magnificent views of the entire coast. As for the ticket to get you up, if you do it via web you will have to pay 11.90 Euros, while in the box 13.90 Euros
- Tivoli World: This is an amusement park whose entries can cost approximately 8 euros, and has modern attractions and some a little older, such as old cars, small boats, the boat Mississippi and freefall they are the oldest attractions, you can also enjoy the passage of terror and Cars, the newest attraction. Its location is Avda Tivoli s / n, 29631 Benalmádena.
- Spa and thalassotherapy center: here you can take the most amazing Arab baths, some users have called as a kind of journey through the water, where all your senses are simply the protagonists. It is located in such a unique environment as special in the heart of Benalmádena coast. After entering the place you’ll feel like you trasladas a palace of Moorish architecture of the eleventh century, where all the details are very well maintained. It is located in Avda. Antonio Machado, 10 Benalmádena Costa.
This city seems to combine the best of the whole country, a great nightlife, good food and affordable real estate prices, so no doubt it is an excellent decision the fact invest in a property in the area.
Drafted by: MARA
Word Count: 2.329
Contribution to reader provides users with relevant information regarding investment property in the area, and the reasons for it and how is life in this place.