Sotogrande is also known as the kingdom of the most exquisite luxury in Spain, a place where there is no space for vulgarity, with select residential and leisure areas, about 5 golf courses, 2 of them very close to the sea, one of the 4 Most important Spanish polo club where high handicap matches of the International Summer Tournament and most of the winter tournaments are practiced. Sotogrande has an imposing American style, where tranquility reigns and millionaires can go unnoticed, also has an excellent beach where they practice a wide variety of water sports, more than 300 days of sunshine a year and its average annual temperature of 24 degrees Celsius make this place the favorite of celebrities, where the cheapest apartments are around 60,000 euros and the most expensive tens of millions.
Buying an apartment in Sotogrande in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia is undoubtedly synonymous with luxury and charm, and Donatella Versace has a house there that nobody has seen. Neither Ibiza nor Marbella have succeeded in overcoming the high-end visitors with this favored place in the peninsula, where the most economical apartments whose price starts at 60,000 euros in Sotogrande Alto, have only 35 square meters, a room, A bathroom and a terrace overlooking gardens.
This city is also known as the most glamorous port of Andalucia, is located only 20 minutes from Gibraltar and just under an hour from one of the most important cities of the Costa del Sol: Marbella. It is the perfect place to sit on your terrace to enjoy wide views of the sea, in front of impressive yachts and sailboats.
How much does an apartment in Sotogrande cost?
After reading all the benefits that Sotogrande has, we have no doubt that prices are higher than in nearby areas, since in areas like Estepona, the cheapest apartments cost only 35,000 euros, here the figure is Almost doubled, since they are around 60,000 euros, we give a tour on the different apartments for sale in Sotogrande and the prices there are displayed.
In Sotogrande Street 2, Sotogrande Alto you can find one of the most economical apartments in the area (60,000 euros) and it has the following features:
- 35 m²
- 4th floor outside
- Studio Apartment
- Located in the renowned Urbanization of Sotogrande where you can enjoy a lively social and sporting life with golf courses, Polo, Horse Riding, among others.
- It has only one living / sleeping room with a sofa bed.
- The property has been completely renovated recently
- It has a complete bathroom
- Terrace overlooking the large garden and swimming pool of the urbanization
- Kitchenette with washing machine, microwave and refrigerator
- Built-in wardrobes
- It has air conditioning hot / cold and central hot water.
Also you can find other types of apartments, such as this one located in San Enrique-Guadiaro-Pueblo Nuevo that although it is not one of the most exclusive areas in the area, in the end is located in Sotogrande, its price Is 95,000 euros and has the following characteristics:
- 148 m²
- 3 rooms
- 1st floor
- Near a school, as well as polo fields and shops
- It is located on the top floor of a building that has only 2 floors, which are connected through an access stairway, since it has no lift.
- All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms with double sinks
- The kitchen-dining area has an American style and is spacious
- A large living room.
- Gas thermo loft and ample storage for bicycles or other appliances
- It has a terrace of 15 m2, which houses a small table with 2 chairs, as well as a couple of floors.
For a slightly higher price and reaching 150,000 euros you can buy an apartment located on the south sea avenue, Torreguadiaro-San Diego and with the following qualities:
- 85 m²
- 2 rooms
- Located on the tenth floor
- 1 bathroom
- A terrace from which you can enjoy the magnificent view of the Mediterranean Sea, Gibraltar and Puerto Sotogrande.
- The kitchen opens onto the living room and terrace, which is extremely bright.
- It has fitted wardrobes
- South orientation.
- Building with elevator
- Used but in very good condition
Now, for those buyers interested in buying a new apartment, in the area you can find brand new properties like this that we will define next for € 208,859 and it has the following features:
- 138 m²
- 2 rooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 138 built m²
- Located in Luxury Urbanization: Calle mesilla del cogente, Sotogrande Alto
- It has the highest quality
- It is located around the magnificent San Roque Club Golf Course.
- It has an amazing view of the sea and the mountains.
- The resort area has several pools, billiards, tennis courts, social club, entrance control, large gardens, play areas, spa / jacuzzi and a sports complex.
- The area has large green areas, as well as several schools, both public and private, as well as a shopping area with shops, places dedicated to leisure and restaurants.
- The building does not have an elevator.
However, if your budget is higher and you are looking for more amenities, surely you will find the option for you, such as this apartment whose price is around 350,000 euros and has the following qualities:
- Located in Sotogrande Costa
- 200 m²
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 complete bathrooms
- 3rd floor outside
- It overlooks the marina and is very close to the beach and tennis courts.
- Living room, kitchen and terrace.
- Fully Furnished
- It has excellent views of the sea, river and places where the pole is practiced.
- It has a security alarm.
- Air conditioning hot / cold
- Large parking lot
- Laundry service
- Communal swimming pool with garden
- Built-in wardrobes
As already mentioned above this place is one of the most luxurious in Spain, so let’s talk about an apartment whose price is around 700,000 euros and has the following features:
- Located in Sotogrande Costa
- 217 m²
- 2 rooms
- Located on the second floor
- It has a garage
- It is located in the best location of the Port of Sotogrande
- It has a great view of the port
- It is the most suitable place to see and be seen during the high season and from which it is possible to have a clear vision of the great yachts in the area, as well as the waters of the Mediterranean and the coast of Africa beyond .
- Its two rooms are really spacious and one of the main benefits is that each one has a private bathroom, plus one of them has a fireplace
- A third room can be added as a result of the size of the room.
- Both the living room and the dining room are bright and spacious and have a fireplace
- It has marble floor
- The kitchen is fully equipped
- Also has heating, air conditioning
- A garage with a storage room
- Property located in a perfect place to live all year.
And just for the most exquisite tastes and for those famous millionaires, there are striking high-priced apartments with great features, such as this property whose price is around: 1.150.000 € and with the following qualities:
- 177 m²
- 3 rooms
- Located in Paseo del Mar, 60, Puerto de Sotogrande-La Marina
- It has great south views over the gardens, the beach and the sea.
- It is extremely spacious and has an entrance hall
- As well as living / dining room of 50m2, whose ceiling reaches 330cm.
- It has a fireplace and master bedroom en-suite with shower / bath system, both with access to the terrace and pool.
- The apartment has been recently renovated, has new electrical wiring.
- New air conditioning
- All floors in the rooms are oak parquet
- The 4 bathrooms have underfloor heating
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Televisions in all rooms
- 1 parking space + storage room with automatic door in the garage with direct access by elevator to the property.
Real Estate Agencies in Sotogrande
Undoubtedly Sotogrande is one of the main places where celebrities and millionaires want to buy an apartment, especially for the qualities that have the place and mentioned above, such as luxurious housing estates, excellent clubs to practice polo, yachts, Great beaches, 300 days of sunshine a year and much more, that is why a series of Real Estate agencies have been established in the area that compete to offer buyers the best apartments in the most sought after areas.
Sotomarket 28, 11310 Sotogrande, Cádiz
Hollbach & Partner Real Estate Sotogrande S.L.
Plaza de los Naranjos, Building C, Local 12, Puerto Sotogrande
Consuelo Silva Real Estate S.L
11310 San Roque, Cádiz
Local Paniagua Galleries, 8-10
Walk of the Sea
Way of service – Sierra Bermeja 24 – Pueblo Nuevo
Sotogrande property – Hansa Realty
Water Square, Building E
Teseo Estate Sotogrande
Avenida La Reserva, s / n, 11310 San Roque, Cadiz
Sotogrande Villas and Apartments
Plaza del Agua, L6, Edf. And Puerto Sotogrande
Sotobeach Real Estate – Real Estate
Sotomarket Shopping Center, 11310 Sotogrande, Cádiz
Engel & Völkers Sotogrande
Puerto de Sotogrande, Building D, Local 5, 11310 San Roque, Cádiz
Ayling International Property Service
Puerto Deportivo Sotogrande, Plaza de las Palmeras, Building D, Sotogrande, 11310 San Roque, Cádiz
BM Properties Sotogrande
Plaza Mayor, s / n, 11360 Pueblo Nuevo, Cádiz
Real Estate Network
Ignacio Acosta Sorge is the creator of the Real Estate Network (REN) system, which successfully carried out his incursion into the real estate market, since it is the first MLS (Multiple Listing Service) The first system of cooperation between the professionals dedicated to the sector of purchase and sale of properties and that are associated at an international level. One of the main objectives of this system is to group as many apartments as possible and any type of real estate for sale, especially in the European continent, as well as in Latin America, in order to offer them to buyers from all over the world.
This system was developed during the real estate crisis that lived in the year 2002 Argentina. And that was precisely the moment in which it developed that system, which is in turn a conglomerate of real estate agencies in Europe, especially countries like Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom, Norway and Finland.
What are the main sites of interest in Sotogrande?
This city does know how to combine luxury, the most elegant urbanizations, as well as the most exclusive golf courses in Europe, that is why we want to give you a list of activities you can not miss during your stay in Sotogrande:
- The Port of Sotogrande: this is undoubtedly one of the most important landmarks of the town, where you can enjoy a privileged view of the sea, as well as the view of Africa and the Strait of Gibraltar. It is a very special place where to enjoy a charming sunset. Around it you will find some of the most exclusive houses, there are also a great variety of restaurants and places to spend a totally enjoyable time.
- Golf courses: we can not doubt that these courses are among the most exclusive in the whole European continent, such as Valderrama Golf, known as the number one in Continental Europe since 1988, here played the Ryder Cup of 1997 that was captained by Seve Ballesteros in addition to many Volvo Masters.
The Royal Golf Club Sotogrande is also one of the most important and impressive of the place, it is the first one that was designed by Robert Trent, in 1964, who also chose it as one of his five favorites among the more than 500 that has Designed all over the planet. It has 6,492 meters and is undoubtedly one of the most exciting courses for players of any level, in turn is able to preserve all the natural beauty of the farm where it was built just 150 meters from the sea Mediterranean.
There are also other impressive and important golf courses, such as: La Reserva Golf Club, Almenara Golf Club and Sotogrande Golf Club.
- The Polo Fields: In Sotogrande you will find the Spanish polo club that has been considered one of the most important in the European continent, it is the Santa María Polo Club, which has a total of 9 courts that Have been grouped in three places: Los Pinos, which is the most important area, and has 4 playgrounds and a tennis court, which are held high handicap matches of the International Summer Tournament, as well as large Part of the winter tournaments; Then there is the Rio Sotogrande sector, which has two courts in which usually the high and medium handicap matches of the International Summer Tournament are held, as well as other tournaments during the winter and spring; And finally we have the Iron Bridge, which has a total of 3 courts, two of which have been booked during the International Summer Tournament.
- Its beaches: of course we can not leave aside that this place also has excellent beaches for the enjoyment of locals and tourists, such as the Playa de Guadalquiton Grande, a place full of peace and tranquility where in the late afternoon Observe 2 continents and 3 countries, Spain, the British colony of Gibraltar and already a little further afield in Africa, Morocco.
Torreguadiaro is another place that you can not miss, it is a small town with hundreds of places for family enjoyment, restaurants, bars and of course an excellent quiet beach where you can carry out water activities and enjoy the water Turquoise Color.
Sotogrande is undoubtedly a paradise in the province of Cadiz, where you can not only enjoy the beach, but also the impressive housing estates, polo fields and golf courses.
Written by: MARA
Number of words: 2245
Contribute to the reader: it gives to the users all the information of interest with respect to the apartments for sale in Sotogrande, as well as the prices, location and of course the real estate agencies and the sites of interest.