When well-known personalities such as Orson Welles and Grace Kelly walked the streets of Torremolinos in the 50s and 60s, this town was still a coastal district of the city of Malaga that was able to attract those travelers who were in search of a A place more private but at the same time as cosmopolitan as that of the metropolis. At present, this city belongs to the Costa del Sol, whose main attraction is that it has 7 kilometers of coastline, as well as the large number of restaurants along the beach, its water park and a park dedicated to the Crocodiles, has managed to maintain the charm that allowed it to become the target of famous people and, moreover, is nowadays one of the favorite places for foreigners to buy apartments on Torremolinos, mainly because it enjoys maximum temperatures included Between 15 and 30 ° C.
It is also one of the most multicultural municipalities in Andalucia, as citizens of at least 130 different nationalities live here, 75% of them from the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Scandinavia and the Netherlands, who have been attracted to To buy an apartment in Torremolinos not only for the climate, but also for its attractive beaches, the gastronomic quality of the place, the great leisure offer such as nightclubs and nightlife, in addition it is only 5 kilometers from Malaga airport, which Offers nonstop flights to 127 cities, which is vital for foreigners to travel frequently to their home countries. At present the prices of the studio apartments start at 30,000 Euros, they have about 25 m² in the El Bajondillo District, with a single room and a single bathroom, and you can find that they reach 600,000 Euros in the area of Nidos, a few meters from the beach, with a total of 182m2, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, furnished and 4 terraces.
How much does an apartment in Torremolinos cost?
Previously we mentioned that the prices of properties for sale in Torremolinos start at 30,000 euros, however these are the least attractive since they are extremely small, only have 25 square meters, have a single room, usually are old construction, They are not decorated in a modern way and they need a series of renovations in the kitchen and in the bathroom so that they look properly, however this does not mean that all the apartments in the area are like this, of course there are luxury apartments, modern and medium With higher prices.
Now, for about 43,000 euros you can find apartments an invest in Costa del Sol, in this case we will talk about one that is located in the Calle del Colegial, just in the town hall and has the following characteristics:
- A room
- A bathroom
- Located on the first floor
- Not furnished
- Need improvement in cabinet quality
- The property is distributed in living-room-dining room, kitchen, a fourth one of bathroom, a balcony
- It is used
- The building has an elevator
However, you can also find studio apartments with better characteristics and of course for a higher price, which amounts to 60,000 euros and 56 square meters, in this case we refer to a property located in Calle Carlos Arniches, Manantiales and Has the following characteristics:
- A spacious separate bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- A complete bathroom
- Independent kitchen
- Hall and sunroom
- Located in an enclosed area with gardens, swimming pool and parking.
- Building with elevator
- Room furnished with furniture, television, tables and curtains
The offer of studio apartments is really high in Torremolinos, you can now find hundreds of properties of this type for sale, such as one for 79,000 Euros and located on Avenida Carlota Alessandri, La Carihuela – Los Nidos, which Although it is small as it has only 40 square meters is located in a condominium that has a swimming pool, playground, green areas, gardens and much more, know the rest of the characteristics of the property:
- One room
- The surface is about 40m2 and the balcony is about 7m2.
- Furnished and with all appliances
- Parking included in the price.
- Southwest orientation.
- It has air conditioning as well as heating.
- The urbanization has 3 entrances; One for the parking lot, another for Avenida Carlota Alessandri 43 and another for Calle Miami 7, which is the closest to the beach.
- It also has 3 swimming pools (one of them just below the apartment in question)
- Areas with garden, outdoor gym, tennis court, football, a restaurant, a library, playgrounds and a supermarket.
Now, if your budget is higher, you can then access an apartment of about 67 square meters and whose cost is 119,000 euros, which is located in the Urban Center / Nogalera area, downtown and has the following characteristics:
- Cozy apartment with 2 double bedrooms with wardrobes
- Large living room
- Furnished and equipped kitchen open to living room with modern design and distribution furniture
- Glazed terrace connected to the living room with nice views.
- Gardens, parking area. Renovated, cozy and sunny.
- Residential area, quiet, 5 minutes from downtown.
- Built-in wardrobes
- South, west facing
- Used in very good condition
- Building with elevator
Also there are other real estate offers in the area, in this case it is an apartment of 112 m² and whose price for sale is 174,000 € and it has the following characteristics:
- Located in El Pinillo – Trade Show Venue
- 112 m2 distributed in three bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Independent kitchen furnished and equipped.
- Pre-installation of air conditioning.
- Laundry service
- Terrace with sea view.
- Gated community with swimming pool, gardens, children’s and sports area
- Very quiet area, close to the train
- Used in good condition
- South, west facing
- Building with elevator
For those national or international buyers who want a more luxurious apartment, we can mention one located in the street Brazil, El Bajondillo whose price is 275,000 Euros and that has the following characteristics:
- 80 m²
- A room
- 2 bathrooms
- Panoramic view
- Large and bright living room with 42 m2
- American kitchen fully furnished and equipped.
- The terrace has been integrated into the living room
- South-east facing with beautiful sea-front views
- It has rustic floor, armored door, two built-in wardrobes, air conditioning cold and heat.
- Located in a nice urbanization with two communal swimming pools
- Common zones
- 24 hours reception and security
- Maintenance in housing, bar and restaurant with a nice communal terrace.
- Two parking areas on the premises.
- Direct lift to the beach.
- It is located only 3 minutes’ walk from the beach, but at the same time next to shops, restaurants and bars, bus stop.
While the most valuable properties are located in the Urb. Dolphins, La Carihuela – Los Nidos, such as this property with 180 m² and whose price is around 600,000 euros, with the following characteristics:
- 3 rooms
- Luxury apartment on the beach front Carihuela
- Recently renovated three bedrooms and two bathrooms with bathtub and one with window.
- Large kitchen with bar and fully equipped
- Large living room with several environments
- Three built-in wardrobes
- Marble floors and central air conditioning throughout the house
- Hot water with two electric thermos, interior carpentry white lacquered wood and white aluminum exterior with double glass climalit.
- Terrace of 50 m2 that runs all over the floor with teak floors and facing south and east, overlooking the beach and the port of Benalmadena.
- It is a second floor without elevator, only 9 neighbors.
- Sold with two underground parking spaces.
- The urbanization has a swimming pool.
Real estate agencies in Torremolinos
The concentration of foreigners in the area has reached 60% in recent years as a result of the attractive beaches that are located in the area, as well as due to the 8 golf courses available, a large number of shops located in Calle San Miguel, as well as the variety of water sports, such as windsurfing, paragliding, water skiing and pedal boats. Reason why there are a number of real estate in Costa del Sol, more specifically in Torremolinos
Callejón de Ramos, 1, 29620
Real Estate South
Calle de la Cruz, 23, 29620
Edificio Roca Chica, Paseo Marítimo Bajondillo, 1, 29620
Av. Palma de Mallorca, 27, 29620
IVI Real Estate Property
Calle Salvador Allende, 41, 29620
Real Estate Real Estate Setursa Playamar
Centro Comercial Benyamina, 5, 29620
Investcasa Iuris S.L.
Av. Isabel Manoja, 4, 29620
BBVI Real Estate Group
Calle Salvador Allende, 42, 29620
Playamar Inmobiliaria Real Estate, S.A.U.
Paseo Marítimo, 51, 29620
Mediterranean Habitat Costa del Sol S.l.
Calle Decano Antonio Zedano, Edf. Ruiz Escobar Block 2, Office 33
JYL Los Alamos Real Estate
Av de la Riviera, 78, 29620 Torremolinos
What are the main sites of interest in Torremolinos?
Well the answer to this question can be very extensive, as a result of which Torremolinos is a locality that has both architectural and cultural heritage as well as beaches of excellent quality. It is for this reason that many buyers have been attracted, as well as for the pleasant climate of the city that is accompanied by the quality of its waters and the sand.
That is why we mainly want to talk about its beaches, among which La Carihuela stands out which has been rated by TripAdvisor as the first place to visit in the city, because it has a very clean sand, is surrounded by shops all around Kind, the atmosphere is fantastic as a result of the wide range of restaurants and bars nearby, as well as the ice cream parlors that offer totally handcrafted products. However you will also find other beaches of the same quality, such as Playamar, Los Alamos, El Bajondillo, Montemar and El Saltillo. Likewise all of them have so attractive and striking that make foreigners love to visit this place.
However there are other places of great interest and that will serve for those who are looking for other activities to carry out in Torremolinos. And is that we can start by talking about a very popular route through the most commercial street of the city, it is Calle San Miguel, which is located in the old town, there you will find shops of all kinds, as well As well as the magnificent Plaza de la Nogalera, which is full of people at all hours and where you will find live musical performances.
At the end of this street you will find the English Castle which was founded in 1930 and for 1974 was inaugurated as El Castillo Santa Clara, this being one of the best hotels on the Costa del Sol, however for 1993 disappeared and today In day it is a community of luxury owners located in the best area of Torremolinos. Nearby you will also find the House of the Knives, which is one of the places you can not miss in Torremolinos and which has a neomudéjar style Neomudéjar (artistic style of the nineteenth century). We are referring to a building that is located on a cliff in front of the beach of El Bajondillo and which has two floors with viewpoints. It is one of the most representative sites of Torremolinos; The tour is completely free and has been recently restored.
Other things you can do in Torremolinos is to visit the Aladino Bazaar which is located in the unique boat-shaped building in La Carihuela, which has allocated its upper floor to music classes for children. Also we recommend that you do not miss the opportunity to go to the Molino de Inca Botanic Garden, which is an old flour mill that is surrounded by water channels and a botanical garden very well kept with birds of prey and exotic, a Small Japanese garden with bonsai and a maze that children love is ideal for taking pictures and walking.
As in other cities of the Costa del Sol, you will find here a fun water park that is known as Aqualand Torremolinos, located in C / Cuba, nº 10 29620, which has a lot of attractions for both adults As for children and which opens each summer with the following prices:
Adult rate (11-64 years) when buying in the park has a cost of 28.00 €, while via web you can buy it for 26.00 €
Child rate (5-10 years) in the park € 19.00 and online € 17.00
Mini rate (3-4 years) in the park 10,00 € and online 8,00 €
Third Age (+65 years) in the park € 19.00 and online € 17.00
Also near Aqualand you will find Crocodile Park, located in C / Cuba, 14 and where you will find a lot of crocodiles that miraculously have managed to survive after 200 million years of evolution, crocodiles are carnivores that they knew To dinosaurs and who use hunting techniques. At less than two meters away you can see giant crocodiles of different species of the world, and live an incomparable experience.
The tickets can be found from 5 euros on their website for “mini-children” and up to 13 euros for adults.
Without a doubt Torremolinos is one of the main points for tourism in the Costa del Sol, as well as for the purchase of apartments, which is an excellent business due to the excellent climate that prevails in the area, the great beaches, the Hundreds of restaurants and bars on site and of course the attractive first line apartments.
Written by: MARA
Word Count: 2155
Contribute to the reader: it provides users with relevant information regarding apartments for sale in Torremolinos, location areas, prices and areas to visit in the area.